Saturday, April 9, 2011

Why hello there

"Oh Kalli, why start a new blog when your others are neglected and dusty?" you might be asking yourselves.  Well my friends, simply because I wanna and I like getting what I want.   
As some of you know, I've had some health struggles the last couple years.  They are not life threatening or disabling (thankfully!!!), and I know there are MANY others in this world who have things MUCH worse than I do, but.... they still suck.  They have been the source of temper tantrums, lots of tears, and the topic in many prayers.  I'm not sure if these issues will ever pass, but I am determined to do my best to help them find the door out of my life.
After speaking with Doctors and going through tests without receiving any valuable help, I decided that my time (and $$$) was better spent researching and learning to help myself. I want to help my body HEAL not cover up the symptoms with drugs.  (I should mention here that I still think doctors of course have a valuable place in society and am not opposed to modern medicine). I have spent hours and hours online researching and reading about different ways to help my body heal by changing my eating habits, and as I have applied my new found knowledge, little by little I have seen some improvements. 
So.....that brings me to the purpose of this blog.  While I still have a long ways to go, I am hoping to keep track of my new found knowledge and share it with others who may be interested.  I will also blog about my new eating habits-they are a little strange, but have become my new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment